Possible 1st Week Sneaky Picks for DEEEP leagues:
- Eddy Curry: He'll be likely starting with the Dallas Frontline all nursing injuries
- Shawn Marion: Sure he's getting old, but I"m still reminded he's the "Matrix" from his last preseason games.
- Chris Copeland: If you need scoring, he'll play as much as he can handle with Amare Out.
- Alonzo Gee: Named Starting SF for CLE, so he should be good for some pts, boards and stls.
- Kosta Koufos: Named Starting C for DEN, so could grab some boards and blks.
- Shane Battier: Possibly starting at PF for MIA? He's always been good for a 3ptm, a stl, and a blk.. just don't expect anything else.
- Nikola Vuvenic: Starting will Ayon is out, so could get you some decent big man stats on a weak ORL
- JJ. Hickson: Starting C for POR, so another guy that can get some decent big man stats.
- J. Thompson: Starting PF for SAC, lost in the fantasy conumdrum that is SAC, his per 36s have stayed consistent, and if he gets the minutes can get you 11pts, 8boards, a stl and a blk on solid percentages.
- Jonas Valancius: Starting C for TOR, and there's a lot of love from coach Casey who likes guys that provide defense. Could get some solid big man stats with a bump in blocks, and he's a strong ft% shooter as an added bonus.
- AJ Price: Filling in at PG while Wall is out for WAS. Could get some asts, just dont expect anything else.
0% Agree (0 votes)