What are Extra Values?
Extra Values are values you can show in addition to the default player Value.
For example, you can show Josh's projected Value as the default and then also show Kyle's Value, Last Season's Value, Past 20 games value, etc.
You can also specify the Value Type as Per Game, Total, or Per Minute. Here's some sample Extra Value samples:
- 2018G - The 2018-19 Per Game Value.
- 2018G_25g - The Per Game Value for the last 25 games of the 2018-19 season.
- JoshG - Josh Lloyd's projected Per Game Value
- JoshT - Josh Lloyd's projected Total Value
- KyleG - Kyle McKeown's projected Per Game Value
- 2018Skill - The 2018-19 Skill Level Value (a Per Minute Value using only players > 10 m/g)
- Day - Uses stats from the past day
- NextWk - Uses projected stats for the next week, typically Monday through Sunday
- Short - Uses projected stats for the 2-3 weeks
- Value30 - This is a theoretical per game value assuming the player plays 30 m/g. We take their projected per-minute stats, multiply by 30, and then compare that player to your league per-game players. This can be useful in determining a player's potential given minutes.
Finally, a value may end in:
- _np - The non-punt value for the player if you're punting categories
- _r - The value using Replacement Players. Using Replacement Players causes us to use estimated free agent player values to fill any projected missed game. For example, if LeBron is expected to miss 10 games, we add 10 games from an estimated player to similate you using a free agent in his place.